This is a module and node.js version update which means to upgrade, you’ll need Complete installation package.
We upgraded node.js from 0.8 to 0.10.36. This meant upgrading some critical modules as well. So not only do you need to upgrade the Web Site but also node.js.
- Now sorts driver list by car number
- Fixed driver list formatting when no car description is present
- Removed “space” character when searching / filtering car numbers
- Fixed print registration label printing
- Fixed db upgrade process when going from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 db version
- Upgraded node.js from 0.8 to 0.10.36
- Upgraded expressjs, socket.io and supporting modules