Another big addition!
One Click Upgrades
With the release of RM Live, you can easily download the latest releases. And 2.3.0 takes it another step forward making things even easier. Simply connect your AXti.me RM computer to the Internet, go to System Upgrade and click the version you want to upgrade to. Close and reopen RM. Yup, that’s it.
What’s event better is that your current version is kept fully intact, so in the unlikely event you have an issue after upgrading, you can simply start up the old version. Can you get better than that?!
Complete list of changes
- Started integrating our new branding (logo, etc.)
- Added support for RaceAmerica’s Tlink Z (we call it Tlink Direct), instead of only from the AC4. It uses Chrono mode (a virtual AC4 but cooler) and even real-time battery levels for each Tlink! Also supports Reset Start and Reset Finish directly from Time Keeper.
- One Click Upgrades!
- Car Queuer got a search screen that searches name and class
- Car Queuer got a Unknown Driver button which inserts a dummy driver that the Time Keeper can update or fix after the run finishes
- Fixed Hardware Display to use the correct value for RaceAmerica RA6X60’s
- Added an event Audit Report. A simple report that lists Car #, Class, Time, Penalty for you SCCA auditor roles
- Assign Run Groups by Class is now saved to the system and automatic. When a driver registers or goes through checkin, the run group is automatically selected to the Auto Assign one, even if someone changed it to something else prior. It can still be changed.
- Fixed Registration screen dropping connections and then not updating other screens
- Complete overhaul of authentication and authorization (login and roles)
- Added a Rookie flag to an event participant and to the event export