- Added support for RaceAmerica’s Tlink Z (we call it Tlink Direct), instead of only from the AC4. It uses Chrono mode (a virtual AC4 but cooler), shows cars actually on course and even real-time battery levels for each Tlink! Also supports Reset Start and Reset Finish directly from Time Keeper.
- One Click Upgrades!
- Car Queuer got a search screen that searches name and class
- Car Queuer got a Unknown Driver button which inserts a dummy driver that the Time Keeper can update or fix after the run finishes
- Fixed Hardware Display to use the correct value for RaceAmerica RA6X60’s
- Add an event Audit Report. A simple report that lists Car #, Class, Time, Penalty for you SCCA auditor roles
We have replaced the old cloud features with a brand new and much improvement feature set. This also sets us up for the soon to be released Online Live Results.
- A new web site dedicated to club admins (and soon their members)
- Cloud Backups – they are not only faster but you can download them from the web site
- Posted Results – easily see which results you have posted, get their URL’s, etc. Your users can easily find them by simply going to live.axti.me.
- Download the latest build of AXti.me RM (so much easier)
Other Changes to RM:
- Run Group labels – you can now assign a label (a single character) to your run groups, not just have a color
- Tweaked Car Queuer search results to be more readable
- Added Posted Results link to an event’s home page
- Other minor clean up and tweaks
- Now sorts driver list by car number
- Fixed driver list formatting when no car description is present
- Removed “space” character when searching / filtering car numbers
- Fixed print registration label printing
- Fixed db upgrade process when going from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 db version
- Upgraded node.js from 0.8 to 0.10.36
- Upgraded expressjs, socket.io and supporting modules
- Enhanced – Assign Run Groups by Class – this now only considers the classes that are registered as well as tallies up the driver count for each run group so you can easily see how many drivers you are assigning to each Run Group.
- Fixed – Chrono mode timing hardware interface that would crash the system in isolated incidents.
- Update – serialport module to 1.4.6
- Enhanced – Car Queuer screen to load participants only once upon first view
- Updated – Event Registration screen to update the participant count after registering a new participant
- Added – New “Debug” timing hardware interface – this feature allows us to capture all the data received from the timing hardware.
- Enhanced – Club home page is way faster to load especially when a club has lots and lots of events.
- Fixed – Leaderboard class header row now spans all events (not just first 10)
- Fixed – MSR event import would appear frozen – now it doesn’t and allows you to continue
- Enhanced – New/Edit Event can now have no stations assigned to it.
- Added – data index for participantId to Run table – faster searches
- Fixed – system crash when timing hardware COM port cannot be found or is not configured correctly.
- Fixed – Class Points (Best Time Diff) calculation to be 0-100 instead of 0 – 1
- Fixed – Local backup path properly set throughout backup/restore module
Major update – Chrono mode! Now see live times for drivers running the course!